CJC Offline Fine Filters 427/108 are fine filters (filtration degree 3 down to 1 micron), which simultaneously remove particles, water, oil ageing products and acid compounds from oil with high efficiency. Due to the combination of filtration type (depth filtration) and filter material (cellulose), CJC Offline Fine Filters 427/108 offer an extremely high dirt and water holding capacity.
CJC Fine Filter Inserts made of cellulose are specially designed and optimized for various applications. CJC Fine Filter Inserts for CJC Offline Fine Filters 427/108 are ideal for following applications:
- Mineral oils and synthetic pressure fluids and lubricants up to ISO VG 460 / 40 °C, also biodegradable oils
- Aqueous oils and fluids, e. g. HFC fluids (water-glycol)
- Oils and fluids with an extremely high dirt ingress, e. g. quenching oi, thermal oil
Optionally, they can also be combined with CJC Filter Inserts made of other filter materials to solve even difficult applications individually.
- Oils and fluids with high potential to generate acids, e. g. HFD fluids, gas engine oils
- Oils and fluids with high water content that has to be minimized in a short time, e. g. insulating oils
- Oils and fluids with high acidification or high water content and simultaneous contamination with particles and oil ageing products
*) Designs for other fluid conditions available on request.
**) Abhängig von dem eingesetzten Filterpatronentyp..