The CJC Desorber-Filter-Kombi-Unit removes free and dissolved water, particles and oil ageing products from mineral oils and biodegradable oils. The CJC Desorber-Filter-Kombi-Unit combines desorption with fine filtration and enables that water content, as well as particle content, are minimized with high efficiency and oils are maintained in an optimum way. Due to the ability to separate free as well as dissolved water, the system is ideal especially for oils with a poor demulsification time/water separation property, i. e. for lubricants, which rapidly form stable emulsions, such as biodegradable oils (EAL (Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants)).
- Pitch propeller
- Stern tubes
- Stabiliser fins
- Hydraulic systems
CHALLENGE WITH BIODEGRADABLE OILS
The biodegradable oils include for example esters, PAG (poly alfa glycols), PAO (poly alfa olefins) and vegetable oils as well as mixtures thereof. The contamination of biodegradable oils in particular with water leads to enormous problems. These oils have a poor hydrolytic stability and rapidly degrade when they come into contact with water. Additionally, esters and PAG-ester-mixtures have poor demulsification properties and quickly form stable emulsions. When using in applications where the risk of continuous water ingress is high, appropriate filter systems for the removal of the water must be installed to decelerate oil degradation by hydrolysis and to prolong the lifetime of the biodegradable oils. These special oils are 3, 5 or even 8 times more expensive than mineral oils.
- Easy to install with one inlet and one outlet, has a small footprint area and is ready to work in less than 30 minutes — plug-and-play.
- Removes free and dissolved water — even from emulsified oils
- Removes particles and sodium (seawater)
- Removes oil ageing products
- Prevents the formation of acids and microorganisms
- Protects against cavitation, corrosion and wear
- Prolongs the lifetime of oil and system components
- Minimizes unscheduled breakdowns and reduces costs
- Filter material made of 100% renewable raw material — environmentally friendly from production to disposal
|Oil volume, max.
||ISO VG 32 up to 320
||> > 0.2 l/h
|Dirt holding capacity, approx.
||3 down to 1 micron
|Fine filter insert
||1 piece BLA 27/27
|Pump flow – Desorber
||Inlet: 45 l/h
Outlet: 55 l/h
|Pump flow – Fine filter unit
|Power consumption, approx.
||1 x 230 V / 50 or 60 Hz
|Net weight, approx.
||1635 x 570 x 649 mm