Filter Separator 15/12
The CJC Filter Separator 15/12 is an offline filter which due to the unique combination of filter material and filtration type simultaneously removes large amounts of water, particles, oil ageing products (oxidation products, varnish, sludge etc.) and acid compounds from the oil with extremely high efficiency.
For large amounts of water in the oil or continuous water ingress in the oil system the CJC Filter Separator 15/12 is the appropriate solution for simultaneous drying and fine filtration of the oil.
CJC Fine Filter Inserts are the only filters in the world wide that, combines with an exceptionally high dirt holding capacity, simultaneously minimize all four types of contamination and consist of 100 % renewable raw materials.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS WITH HIGH WATER INGRESS
- Lubrication oil (thrusters, stern tubes etc.)
- Hydraulic oil (mobile hydraulic, small hydraulic systems etc.)
ADVANTAGES CJC FILTER SEPARATOR 15/12
- longer lifetime for oil and components
- less oil-related, cost-intensive machine failures
- simultaneous removal of large amounts of free water as well as particles, oil ageing products and acid compounds
- high filter efficiency by continuous fine and depth filtration combined with coalescing filtration, independent from the operation of the machine
- constantly high oil cleanliness
- longer service lifetime of the expensive in-line filters
- optimum filtration performance by specifically dimensioned pump
The constant high oil cleanliness level permanently achieved by off-line fine filtration prolongs the lifetime of system components and oil by a factor 2 up to > 10 and more!
|CJC Filter Separator||15/12|
|Oil volume, max.||500 l|
|Oil temperature, max. *)||70 °C|
|Material filter housing||Aluminium|
|Pump flow||application-oriented, max. 120 l/h|
|Power consumption, approx.||0.06 kW|
|Pressure drop, max.||1.8 bar|
|Filter inserts||1 piece|
|Filter capacity – CJC Fine Filter Inserts 15/12|
|Filtration degree||3 down to 1 micron|
|Dirt holding capacity, approx.||550 g|