Off-line Fine Filter 15/12
CJC Off-line Filters 15/12 are fine filters (3 µm absolute, 1 µm nominal) for small oil systems up to max. 500 Litres, which simultaneously remove particles, water, oil degradation products and acid compounds from oil with high efficiency. Due to the combination of filtration type (depth filtration) and filter material (cellulose), CJC Off-line Fine Filters 15/12 offer an extremely high dirt and water holding capacity.
CJC Fine Filter Inserts made of cellulose are specially designed and optimized for various applications. CJC Off-line Fine Filters 15/12 are ideal for fine filtration of hydraulic oil, lubrication oil and gear oil:
- Mineral oils and synthetic pressure fluids and lubricants up to ISO VG 460 / 40 °C, also biodegradable oils
- Aqueous oils and fluids, e. g. HFC fluids (water-glycol)
ADVANTAGES CJC OFF-LINE FINE FILTER 15/12
- simultaneous removal of particles, water, oil ageing products and acid compounds from oil
- independent and continuous fine and depth filtration in the off-line circuit or batch operation (24/7)
- extremely high dirt and water holding capacity due to depth filtration — compared to surface filters from conventional filter systems contaminants are retained in the depth of the filter material
- Filter material made of 100% renewable raw materials — environmentally friendly from insert production until their disposal
- low energy consumption
- simple installation, mounting and operation
- low-maintenance, typically annually
The constant high oil cleanliness level permanently achieved by off-line fine filtration prolongs the lifetime of system components and oil by a factor 2 up to >10 and more!
|CJC Off-line Fine Filter||15/12|
|Oil volume, max.||500 l|
|Oil temperature, max. *)||80 °C|
|Material filter housing||Aluminium|
|Pump flow||application-oriented, max. 120 l/h|
|Power consumption, approx.||0.06 kW|
|Motor voltage||DC / AC|
|Pressure drop, max.||1.8 bar|
|Net weight, approx.||9 kg|
|Gross weight, approx.||11 kg|
|Filter inserts||1 piece|
|Filter capacity – CJC Fine Filter Inserts 15/12|
|Filtration degree||3 down to 1 micron|
|Dirt holding capacity, approx.||550 g|
|Water holding capacity, approx.||220 – 250 ml|
*) Designs for other fluid conditions available on request.
**) Depends on filter insert type.